Dr. Greg Konotopetz
Your Weyburn Dentist
Dr. Konotopetz grew up in Weyburn. He was accepted into Dental College in Saskatoon after only one year in pre-dental Art & Science. Graduating in 1981 from the University of Saskatchewan Faculty of Dentistry with distinction. Dr. Konotopetz has always valued continuing education. He has significant training in cosmetic dentistry, TMJ, TMJD and Craniofacial Pain, Implants and Orthodontics. He recently focused his education on dental implant surgery.
He was presented with this Associate Fellowship on October 6, 2012, in Washington DC at the AAID annual meeting. Achieving Associate Fellowship in the AAID meant many months of study and preparation for a written examination, followed by an oral examination and the completion of at least 300 hundred hours of continuing education in the field of dental implants. A huge accomplishment considering he continued full-time service to his patients throughout his studies.
He is a graduate of:
- The prestigious Pankey Institute for Advanced Studies
- The Misch International Implant Institute
- The Tufts University of Dental Medicine
- Canadian Dental Association (CDA),
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD),
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD),
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID),
- International Association for Orthodontics (IAO),
- International Congress of Oral Implantology,
- Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Alimni,
- Misch International Implant Institute, Alumni,
- Academy of Dentistry International, Fellow,
- Western Canadian Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Charter Member,
- AAID – American Academy of Implant Dentistry,
- Canadian Chapter of the Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACP).
Dr. Konotopetz has focused much of his career on helping his patients achieve the smile of their dreams. He takes a holistic approach to dental treatment and his patients have been thrilled with their care, proving this approach’s success. His dentistry is delivered as if each patient were a member of his immediate family, truly caring about every person he treats.
This May will mark Dr. Konotopetz’s 40th year in dental practice. He loves dentistry as much today as when he first graduated so many years ago!
He and his wife Laura, have 2 adult children, Jennifer and Lisa and 4 grandchildren, Justine, Ayden, Jaret and Kirra.